Appointment Policies Realizing that most of our clients have delicate health situations with very limited appointment flexibility, we strive to have a fair and balanced policy regarding changes that may occur. We hope that you understand that while we are truly sympathetic, our instructors cannot absorb the full financial responsibility of last minute changes and cancellations as we reserve specific times for each client and can only work with a few clients each day. We appreciate your help and understanding.
- Scheduling Sessions are typically scheduled and prepaid a month or more in advance. Monthly and weekly participants have priority enrollment each month. To skip a month or discontinue please give 30 days notice to avoid being charged for that month.
- To reschedule private sessions, we require at least 24 hours notice. If you decline or miss your session for any reason without 24 hours notice, we will give you a partial credit of $25 on your next invoice towards a future session. If you agree to a rescheduled date and can’t attend, no credit or make-up is given.
- If you are late for your appointment, our time together is limited to our scheduled time. Please try to arrive early to take full advantage of your allotted time.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled group session, we cannot give credits or make-up sessions for absences.
- In the event your scheduled instructor is unable to provide a session for which you have paid, we will give you a credit, reschedule or arrange for another certified instructor to help during the absence.
- Prepaid Unused sessions All scheduled prepaid sessions are non-refundable. If you are unable to use your prepaid session(s), you may elect to receive gift certificates that you can give to someone else, or donate the session(s) to our benevolent/scholarship fund.
- Regarding Corporate Sponsored Programs Please refer to our customized Service Agreement for details.